Events Services welcomes you to consider Great Falls College MSU for your meeting space. The Events Services staff will assist you in planning and facilitating your event on campus. We will support you as you plan the details that will make your event at Great Falls College MSU a success.
Process for Reserving Space
1. Take a Virtual Tour of Great Falls College MSU facility.
2. Complete the Room Request Form with dates and times needed.
3. Events Services will notify you of space available for your event.
4. A member of the Events Services staff will contact you to verify room set-up and other details.
5. If you are considering using campus catering, you will be referred to the Catering staff at MSU - Great Falls. If you do not need catering services or plan to use another caterer, please inform Events Services that campus catering services are not needed.
View Our Rooms
|Heritage Hall||Breakout Area||Atrium|
Great Falls College MSU is committed to full inclusion of individuals with disabilities
Great Falls College MSU is committed to full inclusion of individuals with disabilities and granting the opportunity to participate in the university's academic and non-academic activities and/or events by providing access and reasonable accommodations that may be necessary to ensure access.Persons with disabilities may request accommodations for academic and non-academic activities or events through:
If costs are anticipated for accommodating the disabled at a non-campus event,
the external meeting planner will be notified ahead and invoiced for the charges.
Maintenance: Upon confirmation of your room request, complete a work order request and submit if for your setup.
Catering: All tablecloths, centerpieces, coffee, pop and water need to be requested through the bookstore. [link][TOP]