To initiate a project with the Communications Department within the Community Relations Division, submit a Work Order form.
The content of all publications will align with the College’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
- If College Relations is producing art internally or through or taking photos for you, allow extra time to produce them.
- We have access to an extensive supply of clip art and stock photos. College Relations staff will help you select appropriate artwork.
- If you are providing the art and/or photos, bring them with the text and other instructions so that they can be more easily incorporated with the design.
- Publications produced by College Relations will include the appropriate college logo.
Before submitting copy for publication, check it thoroughly for spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. Although College Relations will proof your copy, you are ultimately responsible for the accuracy of your publication. When you sign off on your project, you are saying it is approved and ready for production. It can be very expensive to correct errors in later stages of production, so make sure you proofread carefully. Have multiple people review the piece, the more eyes the better.
- All business cards are to be pre-printed cards with the appropriate logo designed and ordered by the College Relations Department.
- Personalized business cards are ordered through the department administrative assistants and the cost of imprinting charged to the appropriate program budget.